- Septuagesima Sunday.—On the Gospel for the Day.
- Saturday after the Fifth Sunday after Epiphany. —On the First Temptation of Our Lord.
- Friday after the Fifth Sunday after the Epiphany. —On the Duty of Meditating Frequently upon Our Lord’s Passion.
- Thursday after the Fifth Sunday after Epiphany. —On the Forty Days’ Fast of Our Lord.
- Wednesday after the Fifth Sunday after Epiphany. —On the Words: “Jesus Was Led by the Spirit into the Desert.” (St. Matt. iv. 1.)
Recent Posts: El Camino Real - The Royal Road
Copyright © Holy Cross Publications, 2013 – 2018. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Holy Cross Publications with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Your support is appreciated!
Support this apostolate.
The Holy Cross Publications blog is provided free of charge, there costs associated with making it available and with operating this site. Your support to offset these costs are greatly appreciated. Please note: Holy Cross Publications is not a US government registered charity. Donations are NOT tax deductible.