- We can do Nothing of Ourselves.
- The Good which is in us has been Lent us only to Serve for the Glory of God, and not in any Way for ours.
- We have not in us Anything Good in Respect to which we can Glorify Ourselves.
- The Sweetness and Consolation which the Feeling of its Nothingness Infuses into the Faithful Soul.
- Of Ourselves we are Nothing.
Recent Posts: El Camino Real - The Royal Road
Copyright © Holy Cross Publications, 2013 – 2018. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Holy Cross Publications with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Your support is appreciated!
Support this apostolate.
The Holy Cross Publications blog is provided free of charge, there costs associated with making it available and with operating this site. Your support to offset these costs are greatly appreciated. Please note: Holy Cross Publications is not a US government registered charity. Donations are NOT tax deductible.